PADI Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
|Category:||PADI Advanced Courses|
|Tags:||Diving Courses, EFR, PADI, Phuket Diving Course, Scuba Diving, Speciality|
PADI Emergency first response Course Phuket, Thailand
PADI Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
Course participants learn simply to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings.
The following PADI EFR courses are based on internationally recognized medical guidelines for emergency care.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Meet at our Office in chalong|
|START TIME||9:00 am|
What Will you learn?
- Primary Care (CPR) – This course teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You’ll practice eight skills for aiding patients who aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have severe bleeding. You’ll learn to how to perform CPR and continue to monitor the patient so that you provide every possible chance of survival while waiting for emergency medical services to arrive.
- Secondary Care (First Aid) – Because many medical conditions are not life-threatening and emergency medical services are sometimes delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to provide first aid that eases pain and reduces the risk of further harm. You’ll learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and practice bandaging and splinting.
- EFR Refresher – It’s a good idea to refresh your CPR and first aid skills every 24 months, and that’s what the EFR Refresher course is designed to do. Focusing on core competencies, the course allows you to stay up-to-date and ready to lend aid when needed.
What to do next?
- Enroll the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
- Book some dive trip supervised by a PADI professional.
- Enroll some specialty course to develop knowledge on particular dive activities.